Welcome to FTS @ Home training
Doing some form of exercise is an easy and free way to boost both your mental and physical health, and now is the ideal time to try a new activity.
If you’re working or studying from home, or not currently working, you’re won’t be getting the incidental exercise you normally do by commuting to and from an office or uni.
And if you’re the kind of person who likes to get active in a group at the moment we can not assist as per government direction we are closed. Howerver we are commited to keep you active via our online presence and also we will keep posting free @ home exercises here.
Please dont stop all the hard work you have been doing so far. Anxiety levels and stress are high and something as simple as a stretch in your lounge room could really help right now!
Physical activity helps our body and mind in many ways, but here are a few of the key ones:
- Exercise releases chemicals in your brain, like serotonin and endorphins, which are great for your mood
- It can also lead to better sleep and give you more energy
- Physical movements can help ease tightness in your shoulders and neck, which often come with stress and anxiety
- It also makes you feel like you achieved something
- Regular exercise can help reduce your risk of serious health issues, like type 2 diabetes, heart disease and stroke
- It also helps with weight management (and you tend to feel like eating a healthier diet when you’re exercising regularly, too)
- And lastly, but definitely not least given the current situation, regular physical activity is great for your immune system.
Would you like talk to us about your situation?
Get in touch and lets start the journey together