Healthy flourless protein brownie bites needing just four ingredients and quick, easy and delicious! Made with no butter, oil, flour, grains or sugar, these brownie bites are naturally gluten free, vegan, paleo, keto, and dairy free!
Calories 95, Carbs 5 grams, Fat 4 grams, Protein 8 grams
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree can sub for sweet potato or banana
- 1/2 cup almond butter can sub for peanut butter, cashew butter or a nut butter alternative
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1-2 scoops protein powder see post tested recommendations
- 1 serving liquid stevia
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F and line a mini muffin tin with mini muffin liners- For smaller brownie bites, you’ll need at least 15. Ensure each muffin tin in greased generously.
- In a high speed blender or mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients and blend/mix until smooth.
- Pour brownie mixture into each muffin tin, filling until just full. As there is no baking powder needed, they generally won’t rise.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a skewer/toothpick comes out just clean. Allow to cool in the muffin tin completely. For best results, refrigerate once cooled for several hours.