Indulge in a healthy breakfast or snack that tastes like your favorite Christmas cookie! This easy Frosted Gingerbread Cookie Protein Smoothie recipe is a delicious and nutritious way to fuel your body and satisfy your sweet tooth — in just 2 minutes!
Calories 115, Carbs 3.5 grams, Fat 1.3 grams, Protein 22.5 grams
- 1-2 cups ice I like to use 2 cups for a very thick shake
- ½ – 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or other milk of choice
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger or use ½ teaspoon for a spicier shake, but start with ¼ teaspoon for a more mild flavor
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- Pinch of salt
- Optional toppings: crushed gingersnap cookie, whipped cream, sprinkles
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until thick and smooth. Garnish with toppings, if desired. Serve immediately!
Idea originally from The Seasoned Mom authored by Blair.