These delicious no-bake chocolate mousse protein cups will be your next favorite protein dessert. With just 5 ingredients you’re easily able to impress everyone for a quick holiday dessert platter. One bite and you’re hooked!
Calories 159, Carbs 16 grams, Fat 5 grams, Protein 11 grams
- 50g Lindt 70% Dark Chocolate
- 40g Freedom Foods Rice Puffs
- 50g Capilano Honey
- 10g Cadbury Premium Dark Cocoa
- 80g VPA Chocolate Protein Mousse
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt dark chocolate. Once melted, add in rice puffs, honey and cocoa. Mix until well combined, and rice puffs are coated in chocolate.
- Weigh total mixture and divide by 6, this will give you the total grams per cup. Distribute mixture into a silicone muffin tray, pressing down to flatten.
- Prepare VPA protein mousse according to package directions (mixing 80g powder with 150g water). Mix until well combined. Weigh total mixture and divide by 6, this will give you the total grams of mousse per cup. Distribute mousse evenly between cups.
- Freeze mouse cups for 1-2 hours, until set. Remove from silicone moulds and enjoy! These can be stored in the fridge or freezer.
Idea originally from VPA Recipes authored by Danica Dedic.