This delicious twist to everyone’s all-time favourite classic banana bread is just what we need for a quick breakfast or an afternoon snack. It’s made with VPA’s vanilla WPI.
Calories 143, Carbs 12 grams, Fat 6 grams, Protein 9 grams
- 250g Banana, Mashed
- 65g PureEgg Egg Whites
- 65g Macro Organic Smooth Peanut Butter
- 80g Queen’s Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 5g Queen’s Vanilla Extract
- 120g Uncle Toby’s Quick Oats
- 100g VPA Vanilla Whey
- 5g Baking Powder
- 100g Lindt 70% Cocoa Chocolate, Chopped
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tin.
- In a bowl, combine your mashed banana, egg whites, smooth peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix until combined.
- In a food processor or blender, blitz your oats until they become a fine powder. Add the whey protein and baking powder to your oat mixture and mix until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until a thick batter is formed. Add in your chocolate and mix until evenly distributed through the mixture.
- Pour batter into prepared tin and bake for 25 minutes, or until golden and cooked through. Remove from tin and place on baking rack to cool.
- Once cooled, weigh the entire loaf and divide by 15, this will give you the total grams per serve. Slice up your loaf into portions.
Idea originally from VPA Recipes authored by Danica Dedic.