Easy protein-oat cookie recipe that’s made with the delicious choc caramel WPI from VPA. Delicious!
Calories 165, Carbs 12.3 grams, Fat 9 grams, Protein 8.1 grams
- 45g quick oats
- 40g unsalted peanuts
- 20g peanut butter
- 20g coconut oil
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 8 prunes
- Mix oats and raw peanuts in a bowl. Set aside.
- Melt peanut butter and coconut oil in microwave for 20-30 seconds until softened.
- Combine peanut butter, coconut oil, protein powder, prunes and a tbsp warm water in a blender or food processor to make a paste.
- Add mixture to the oats and raw peanuts.
- Using your hands, mix ingredients and roll a spoonful of the mixture into small balls. Gently press flat into cookies.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Serve the cookies straight from the fridge or store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Idea originally from VPA Recipes authored by Charlotte Ryan.