Delicious white chocolate raspberry baked oatmeal with macadamia nuts breakfast idea!
Calories 415, Protein 25 grams, Fat 14 grams, Carbs 47 grams
- 40g Uncle Toby’s Quick Oats
- 50g Banana, Mashed
- 15g VPA Vanilla Whey
- 125ml So Good High Protein Almond Milk
- Pinch of Baking Soda
- 5g Macadamias, Chopped
- 10g Cadbury Baking White Chocolate, Chopped
- 40g Raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the oats, mashed banana, protein powder, almond milk and baking soda. Mix until combined.
- Add in half of your macadamias, white chocolate and raspberries. Gently fold through.
- Pour your oat mixture into an oven safe dish. Top with remaining raspberries, macadamias and white chocolate.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve and enjoy!